PHP Manager for IIS is a tool for managing one or many PHP installations with IIS.
You can use the PHP Manager to:
- Register PHP with IIS;
- Validate and properly configure existing PHP installations;
- Run multiple PHP versions side by side on the same server and even within the same web site;
- Check PHP runtime configuration and environment (output of phpinfo() function);
- Configure various PHP settings;
- Enable or disable PHP extensions;
- Remotely manage PHP configuration in php.ini file.
In Some Systems with Windows 2016 and IIS 8-10, PHP manager gives error while installing from “Web Platform Installer”.
As a workaround, you can follow below steps:
Just make sure you have .NET 3.5 installed and modify the following registry:
The value is 10 (Ax0). Just change the value to 9 (or 8), then try to install it again.
To avoid future issues with other IIS stuff, change back to 10 (Ax0).
What if above workaround doesn’t work?
If the above steps didn’t work, then download PHP manager msi files directly on the server and install PHP manager in IIS.
Once IIS web server restarted, you can view the PHP manager in IIS: