The cPanel new version v66 introduces a new feature that we can configure server backup to Google Drive. Let’s see how to get this configured.
Firstly, update the cPanel to latest version using command
The Google Drive provides 15GB of disk using which you can store your account backups on Cloud-based storage.
- Login to the WHM using root user
- Go to Home >> Backup >> Backup Configuration >> click on tab “Additional Destinations”
- Select Google Drive from drop-down
- Then click ‘Create new destination’.
- Enter your destination name.
- Enter the desired folder where you wish to store backups.
- Enter your client ID and client secret
- Click ‘Generate Credentials’ to generate the credentials file. A new tab will appear for you to authorize access to your Google Drive data.
- Enter your desired Timeout duration.
- Click the button ‘Save Destination’.
Configure rest other settings in Backup Configuration with Destination as Google Drive.
You must be logged in to post a comment.