How to install ConfigServer Mail Queues (cmq)
The product provides you with a full featured interface to the cPanel exim email queues from within WHM.
The ConfigServer Mail Queues can be an essential tool for:
- Determining why inbound or outbound email delivery is failing
- Deleting bounce emails
- Deleting frozen (undeliverable) emails
- Forcing queue runs (especially useful for Smart Router emails to Exchange servers that are intermittently online)
- Integrates with MailScanner, if installed, to offer views/deletion of email in both the Pending and Delivery queues
- Searching for and viewing/deleting emails to/from specific domains and addresses
- Viewing the email history from the exim mail logs for specific emails
- Retry delivery for specific emails
Go to /usr/local/src folder and download the cmq tar file using the below command.
Untar the file using the below command
tar -xzf cmq.tgz
cd into the directory created and run the install script:
Login to WHM and scroll to the bottom of the left hand menu and you should see “ConfigServer Mail Queues”
Delete the below files.
rm -fv /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/addon_cmq.cgi rm -fv /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cmqversion.txt rm -Rfv /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cmq/